Monday, June 8, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!! And Don't come back another day!

I kinda feel like the frog in this picture! Looks like he's peeking out after a good rain storm to see if the sun is coming out yet?!


I'm starting to wish I hadn't thrown away my other pills. I switched heart meds again last week, and the new stuff is kicking my butt~ which means it's doing it's job. But I hate feeling like this. All I want to do is lie around and veg! And I don't have time for that kind of crap....not with 3 kids and a broke down car! I need to be super woman right now, so I can get a handle on my 'real life' and get everything back to normal.

Breast cyst and the night sweats have been annoying all weekend!! Had one heck of a headache last night, that still seems to be lingering around this morning. Bowels are moving fine, Bladder has been on fire. Having to take hot baths at night to numb out the burning feeling. And I'm stressed! And cranky.....and all I want to do is go back to bed......but No!

First I gotta get a tow truck to come get my car, and then it's off to find a rental car so I can go to some really important dr. appts this week. Damn! I wish I had a friend like me that would let you borrow their car when you need to. Not that I ever need too, but for real, every once in a while I need help, and I just don't even bother to ask for it, cause it's just too much of a problem. My Momma raised me to know that You just have to do it, that no one else is going to come along and do it for you.....so just do it. Funny, everything My Mother ever said to me as a child, is true, lol. Thanks Mom! LOL.... OK, let me say this.....I know the bff will do anything to help me, but he does have his own life too......Yes, the bff and the bf are both Men! The bff has been one of my closest friends for over 7, 8 years now......And lived next door for most of that time. His room mate was another one of my best friends (We'll call him bff#2, lol), who had actually rented from me for years before he moved in next door. I miss those days! It was nice having someone right next door to talk to. Both of them knew me back when I was working 10 hours a day......and both of them watched me slowly fade away. I remember a time when I was sitting at the kitchen table (sitting because i was too tired to stand up), anyways I was making PB&Js for everyone, and feel asleep right on the bread! Bff #2 was living here and came in, laughed at me, and told me to go to bed!! ...I don't give up easily!! LOL.... I also remember a time when I was really doped up on pain meds, and laying in the middle of my living room floor, with all three kids talking to me at the same time ( I think they were about 4,5, and 6). My room mates were here, laughing at me trying to listen to all of them.....I don't remember a thing the kids said to me that night, I just remember all of them being 2 inches away from my face, and they were talking up a storm!! It was cute now that I look back at it. They do tend to grow up quick don't they!! They all still try and talk to me at the same time, too! But I'm getting better at listening to 3 conversations now, lol.

And now I'm rambling! LOL......Ok, guess it's time to get my butt in gear and do this!

1 comment:

  1. I would drive you around if I was in the same state. Illinois is a bit far though.

    ReplyDelete