Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Making a mental note here....

No phone call from the doctor yesterday....and then this morning my 'favorite' nurse calls to tell me that the doctor does still want to do the cysto. because of the blood in my urine. OK, not exactly what I had in mind.....I was really hoping to talk to the actual doctor!! I asked the nurse if this meant that he himself wasn't going to call, and she said that he had just left her a note saying this.....So I told her never mind, and that I Guess I would have to find another channel to go through..and then I hung up. I'M REALLY REALLY ANNOYED AT THIS POINT!! So annoyed that I am afraid I can't talk about it! Wouldn't want to say anything that might come back to haunt me later:)

So.....I'll be back when I have something nice to say!

...woke up wet this morning from the night sweats, and my heart monitor connector thingies were totally in the wrong place.....When you sweat they slide, lol! .....and I have some kind of pinched nerve running down my left side into my leg. And we won't even discuss that my heart feels like it's going a million miles a minute~ betcha can't guess why, Bah hahahaha...

OK...this time I'm really outta here.....
Until Next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment