Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Me and My Grumpy self is back....

(*I posted this in the wrong blog this morning...sorry to have confused ya! LOL)

What a crazy night last night. I was asleep by 6......and woke up at 2 am throwing up what I had eaten for lunch! Yes! Gross! But this is what it is, hahaha....so you get to hear it! I don't think my stomach had processed anything I ate yesterday! Was back asleep soon after, and up at 6 this morning. Forgot to take my medicine last night, so I'm all jittery this morning....But I'm Not sleepy anymore, lol!!!!

Got a rental car yesterday, but my car is still sitting out front.....trying to give her another day to dry out, and hope we can get her running long enough to get her to the shop...time will tell.

Wouldn't of needed a rental if today wasn't going to be a crazy day! LOL, When scheduling everything, I planned all my appointments for the same day, so I could have the rest of the week off....and well......today is that day. First, is Drew's allergy shots in downtown Norfolk, then I have to bring him back out here to go to school..... Then head back out to Norfolk for Physical Therapy. At 1 I have to be in Chesapeake to get my heart monitor....and back out this way around 4 to take the bf to get some more dental work done. I'm tired just thinking about it. Oh, and if have time, I really need to go to the grocery store and the pet store. Fun, huh? But at least I'll have the rest of the week to lay around.....maybe. lol

1 comment:

  1. You might need the rest of the week to sleep after a day like that!

    ReplyDelete