Friday, June 12, 2009

A quick update:

I'm still here....waiting for my car! It's been in the shop for a couple of days now, at first they thought she just needed a tune-up, and then she also needed new tires to pass inspection. So they kept her over night, and took her to get new front tires yesterday morning. They said on the way back to the shop, she started shaking, so when I talked to the mechanics last they were going to take the computer apart and see if anything else was wet. Still haven't heard from them yet this morning....Hopefully she's fine, and was just having a 'moment' yesterday! I'd really like to have my car this weekend!!

So.....the heart monitor is already getting on my nerves. I don't sleep in one place at night and wake up all tangled up in the cords, lol. I also sweat a lot, and that makes the sticky tabs melt and side. I haven't felt a PVC since it was put on Tuesday afternoon, but I did just call in my first recording. And it was soooo long, lol. I haven't pushed the button once, and don't plan on pushing it till I feel a PVC. My guess is that I will get them next week when I start my 'cycle'.

Actually, Yesterday was a good day! First good day in a long time. No headaches, no dizziness, no breast pain. And I even got a nap in!!! Woke up wet, but that's ok....I can deal with that! Actually I can deal with most of the crap~ it's dealing with it all together that gets Old!!!

OK....So I stopped taking the Fludrocortisone (Florinef) about a week ago, and my stomach is starting to balance itself back it. Sometimes I just can't take certain things, and I guess that's one of them????

And I did go back to the slow release Toprol (Metoprolol SUCC XL 50mg). And it makes me realize that this is not something that I want to be on for the rest of my life. It makes me tired all day, and were not talking about a little tired, were talking about feeling like I haven't slept in days....Sloth Like~ And I can't be like that. I have kids.....preteens to be precise, and I need to be able to keep up with them. Well, I need to be able to at least try and keep up with them. I don't want to feel like I'm glued to the couch!

OK...this is going to be quick today, Just wanted to jot down a few things...... Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!! Talk to you later! Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment