Saturday, June 20, 2009

Quick update!

...so I finally got up the nerve to call the doctor yesterday, and I ended up having to leave a message.....And you'd never guess who called me back~ Yup! My favorite nurse, Bah hahahaha!!! I just can't seem to get away from her. Now, mind you I called at 10ish yesterday morning, and got the call back at 5:09 last night! So, now I have to wait for Monday, and hope that the doctor gets my message!!! I'm really not trying to go up there and throw my ass around to get them to understand, I'M TIRED OF PLAYING THESE FREAKIN GAMES!!! I also cancelled Physical Therapy, and am waiting on the PT to call me back, so I can tell her what's going on. The appt. I canceled was my last appt with her for a while. Figured we take a break, so I could get this other stuff done......That's if I can get that Damn nurse to do her job!!!

My left leg keeps going numb, and I'm a little over it! Have to keep it elevated just to keep the numbness away! And I've got cramps!

And did I mention I'm Grumpy!!! Really really grumpy:)

OK...until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get some responses soon! I hate playing the phone tag game with doctors. You'd think they would be a bit more organized... you're in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete