Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And Today...

I'm still pissed! And well.....that's all I really have to say about that! Still need to call the doctor, Just haven't calmed down enough to do so yet. I did see my 'head' doctor today, and was able to vent a little.....It was nice to have someone to talk to who knew what I was talking about! I am really going to miss having her around! I told her today, that I wasn't really ready to start over with someone else....and that I might wait a while, and see how it goes. I'd like to find someone with a medical background like she does. It's nice to have someone who understands what I'm talking about. She joked about how I was going to have a medical degree before this was all over with. And she agreed with me about this being as plain as the words on the page. This meaning the ovarian vein being the curprit for my leg problems.....among other things. OK......I gotta stop thinking about this or I drive myself mad!

Just Breathe Katie.......this too shall pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment