Monday, June 22, 2009

And today I'm rambling on about life.....

I must find the humor in this, if I want to move forward. Don't you love when your body plays tricks on you. Let's take my heart for example. Last month, and the month before that....actually going all the way back to Jan....I've been feeling PVC's. Not like before, but enough to know that I'm having them........So I talked to the heart doc, and have been wearing a 21 day event monitor to catch them. But wouldn't you know that since I've had this stupid machine on....I haven't felt a single one! So annoying, but it's nice to not have them, too. However, I was hoping the doctor could check out what I'm talking about. I know by know I'm not going crazy, that it's just my body doing what it wants to when it wants to. But it still makes it all so confusing!!

Most people run fevers when they have an infection.....I do not. Most women have that friendly little reminder every month to remind them that they're a woman.....Mine does not. And this makes it hard to track my cycle. I'm left to guess. I need to figure out a way to track it, so I can make an appointment to get it looked at again. It's been nice this past week....No night sweats, and no painful breast cyst or chect pains. I'm guessing this week will not be the same.

OK....enough babbling...........I'm off to go wait for the doctor to call......That's if my favorite nurse didn't forget to give him the message! Then again, she could have, and maybe he just has a busy morning! See what happens........Your left to make your own assumptions, and depending on which way your twisted mind works....You can really worry yourself. My thought is don't....Find something constructive to do! Never assume anything, lol.....You'll drive yourself nuts, like I'm doing right now, and well.......It just makes you sicker. LOL......Now do you see why I craft! :)

1 comment:

  1. I began building dollhouses and minis this past December to help distract me from a health condition and crafting has been such a wonderful development in my life. Not only does it keep me busy but it also feels so great to create something from my own two hands and then doubly great to be able to share it with and find inspiration from others in the blogosphere.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete