Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update

I forgot to mention that the urologist called Friday and moved my appointment up a couple of weeks. Didn't say why, so I'll just lead myself to believe that his schedule changed or something...and not the fact that's he's probably just now looking at the CT report, and wants to see me sooner?! Why can't they just tell you these things over the phone?? It would save me so much stress!!!

My dizziness is kicking my butt here lately!!! I felt like I was going to fall out of the chair the other day, and the chair wasn't even moving!! Very strange feeling!!! Felt PVC's last night for a few minutes.

And my Breast hurts. It's not as swollen as it normally gets, and I woke up semi dry this morning......maybe I'm mid cycle or some thing?? LOL.....Haven't had a period in 5 plus years, but I still have an ovary. So my body goes through all those fun things that every other woman goes through, I just don't have that 'friendly' reminder to give me a heads up. I'm left to guess. Besides the area of my breast that they operated on, I have 2 other questionable bumps. Ugg....I'm in no hurry to rush off to the doctor office for any more Mammograms.....Plus, by the time they make these appts., I'm normally in between cycles?! If I could just wake and go "Oh, it's here today, Let me call the doctor" and then actually go see the doctor that same day, Life would be so much easier!

Oh......and I did manage to squeeze in an 8 hour nap yesterday.... Must of been more tired than I thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment