Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Butterfly Award!!

I couldn't believe it today when I signed in and saw that this little blog full of nothing but me rambling had got an award!


Minikat from awarded The Butterfly Award
to me, and I couldn't be more grateful! This is what she said

'Katie's clay adventures already has been awarded... so I'm going to go with the blog that makes me get up and keep moving on days when I don't want to. Lemonade anyone? http://makingthebestlemonade.blogspot.com/'

Thank-you for letting me know that all this 'babbling' I'm doing is inspiring someone else to get up and go. We only get one time to life this life, and even if I'm 'sick', I still want to be able to live! So, here's to the rest of our life being all it can be, one day at a time!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on that one, babe. Next winter will suck with the cold so I'm running while I can... and while my legs appear to be letting me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete