Friday, May 15, 2009

...update...

Haven't heard anything back on the Ct yet, so I'm thinking that it was 'normal'......

Physical therapy is going good. I go twice a week, an hour a session. Still trying to teach those abdominal muscles to relax... along with all the other things that go hay-wire! This week it was a butt muscle that I didn't even know I had...hahaha, until the pt started messing with it. The theory is that when a muscle is spasming out....you can drive your finger into it's pressure point and it will 'chill out'. I see it working, but, Boy~ it sure does hurt when they're fighting to get it to chill, LOL!!! (I really need to add one of those things at the bottom of my page that says this is my Opinion, not medical expertise!)

I see my 'head' doc today. I was really down at my last visit, just at one of those points where I was frustrated with life! Today, I'm in a much better mood. :) This week has been decent...nice and quiet~ no drama, and I even got my walk in~ Although I complained the whole time about how freaking heavy my legs felt! Got the grocery shopping done- and I was done, LOL.....didn't even let the bff take me out to lunch :(

Breast cyst is still here.....causes chest pain that is not enjoyable. Also have several other questionable bumps, but I'm not going to pay any mind to those yet, hopefully it's all in my head or something!

Heart is still in full speed ahead, and PVC's have been acting up. They're still no where were they once were, but I know how this story goes.....so we'll have to wait and see how it ends.

Finally got bowels to slow down, but then they decided to stop....working on getting those running again....HAHAHA~ You really needed to know that didn't you! :)

Oh....and I finally cleaned the bathroom yesterday!! Woo-who! You don't realize how much energy it takes to scrub a bathroom until you have None!! Still need to tackle the laundry that is starting to build up, but I think I used all the energy I had yesterday in that darn bathroom, so the laundry may have to wait another day...I'm off to get cleaned up for my dr. appt.

.....Which brings me to one more thing......Showers. They wear me out! Seriously! I don't know if it's that standing up part, or the using my arms above my head part.....but when I'm done, I'm breathless and wiped out. I normally have to lie down just to catch my breath! Ridiculous!

OK....until next time

3 comments:

  1. I would come give you a hand if I wasn't halfway across the country... and broke. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But my dust bunnies are my closet companion!! Bah haha.... Your so sweet to offer though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an award for this blog over at my place. ;-)

    ReplyDelete