Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Uh............ Duh!!!

So, after I got up this morning, I went in the kitchen........made my usual glass of Carnation Instant Breakfast and sat down to read my email. I took one giant gulp.....and then remembered: I can't eat anything! What in the world was I thinking, lol..........I can't have anything for 4 hours before the CT, and I also have to drink a BIG glass of water 30 minutes before. So while taking my kid to the bus stop....it's raining cats and dogs here......I stopped in 7-11 and -well, I made the kid run in cause I'm still in my jammys....Anyways.....I've got my bottle of water, letting it warm up now. Can't drink it cold or I'll get sick (My IBS will kick in). *LOL~ I'm the girl that goes into a restaurant and orders a room temperature glass of water.....haha, and you should see the looks I get, Bah hahaha......Now we just go to the same restaurant all the time, request the same waitress and she knows....lol....actually she knows my whole order, Right down to 'hold the caramel, and don't forget the butter'.....hehehe....

OK, I'm off to shower and then out the door I go......

3 comments:

  1. Hope the CT goes well for you today Katie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a doctor but having read a lot of recent information about current thinking on what causes Fibromyalgia which has many symptoms in commom with your complaints I can tell you what to have investigated by your doctors.

    The current thinking is that the channel in the spine the nerves run through is too narrow. The location this occurs is right at the top of the spine where it meets the skull. That compression of nerves effects things like muscle spasms, pain in joints and muscles, thyroid function and lots more including migraines. They are now doing surgeries to open up the channel and are getting immediate relief for people. It is a condition related to spinal bifida.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie!!

    And Thanks Karin! I'll have to look into that...Not the surgery, but the theory. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete