Monday, May 11, 2009

Update...

Woke up early this morning to change my shirt......I was so wet from the night sweats....I had caught a chill. Actually, come to think of it, I do believe I woke up Sat. and Sun. morning wet, too.....Just not as bad as today. My breast 'cyst?' is swollen......I'd almost swear this thing is spreading into the left side of my breast...The 'cyst' sits directly on top. Last April, I had surgery to have it removed, but instead they found a tumor, thought it was the 'cyst' and removed it. *The tumor was benign!! But I still have the lump. Most annoying!

I've been really tired....Could have something to do with that busy week I had last week. PVC's have been acting up, but not enough for me to complain about yet. Still having speed issues with it, makes me out of breath. Stomach started to get stupid yesterday morning~ so I took a Levsin, and all was well.

Not much else is new......or exciting. Just hung around the house this weekend......and took it easy. I so wish I had the drive and the energy to really scrub these floors.......It wears me out just thinking about it, lol. At least I'm thinking about it right?! Hahahaha....

2 comments:

  1. I hear you. I'm starting to get levels of energy back and can move around more. It's slow, but it's progress.

    Are they going to investigate the cyst?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.....They've done an ultrasound since surgery....and there was nothing 'exciting' there.....so they told me to come back in a year...hahaha....I'm in no big hurry to have another surgery. And I know if I push the issue that's what it is going to come down to. I figure it's NOT showing up as Cancer, so I'm good for a while. I can live with the pain, for now. Just another bump in my road.

    ReplyDelete