Thursday, April 30, 2009

....moving along.....

So....yesterday sucked, too. LOL........Went to lunch with my bff, had my usual french toast with an over easy egg......and found myself in the bathroom before I could even eat half of it...I think my stomach is still on that crazy migraine ride from yesterday....It's going to take it a couple of days to balance itself out. We had to come back by the house, so I could get some 'drugs'...and then headed to Walmart for some groceries. (This is where I tell you that, that's my exercise regime for the week....A stroll around Walmart, woo-who! The bff has been taking me to lunch and 'walking' me for years now....It's nice to know that someone out cares, huh! Came home......spent some more time on the pot.......and watched movies all night. Woke up this morning......and my BM are still like water. OK........... enough all ready! Can we get back on track here??? Hahaha

Called that nurse again about my CT, and wasn't that impressed with her tone. Not like it's the 4th time that I've called her or anything. She said she tried to call the place last night and they were closed? Ummm? Why are you calling them at night??? Duh!! So, now she has me set up to do my CT at the ER?? Not sure if I understand why? She said she's not from the area......so she didn't know where to schedule it.......I dunno......... most normal people would schedule the appt at the hospital, right?.......But what ever....I just want it done! So, May 6th it is.

Even went by the Physical Therapists office and set up my consult appt for today at 4. *This way, me and the PT can catch up and see where we need to start. Vacation is Over!! LOL

Still feeling Yucky today...Stomach is not ready to play nice yet......chest hurts~ breast pain? heart pain? Who knows?? ..........Very tired- Stressed!

*Cold sore is finally gone! Last part of the scab fell off yesterday :)

MUST DRINK FLUIDS!!!.....and go buy toilet paper. hehehe

1 comment:

  1. You and my poor Castor kitten with all the tummy problems. :-(

    I hope things get evened out soon!

    ReplyDelete