Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How should I know??

Last week is finally catching up to me...all I want to do is sleep!

I got a package in the mail today from the urologist.....it seems they tried to call me Friday and due to my phone not working , I missed the call. So they sent me everything I needed. I'm scheduled for a Cystoscopy in the beginning of July. Still waiting on my appt for the CT...i tried to do it earlier, and the scheduling lady had me so annoyed, I told her Thank-you for Not helping me, and hung up. Then I called the nurse at the doctors office, explained to her what had happened, and she said, she'd take care of it. So....now I'm just waiting on her to call me back.

And I probably shouldn't of been nasty to that lady, but she was really working my nerves! Kept asking me questions that I didn't know the answers to, and when I told her I didn't know....she replied with something along the lines of Well, the computer won't let me go any further unless I answer this question....Very annoying! How do I know what the diagnoses is? The stupid test hasn't been done yet?!?!?!

Went and saw my head doc this afternoon. Babbled on the whole time.....fussed about how I wish someone could just wave a magic wand and make it all go away! Got a headache from crying.....and now I have a migraine from that lady!!

Still have to go to the pharmacy to pick up my meds....and then head over to my youngest one's school for his recorder concert...that outta help the headache, huh! LOL....Anything for the kids!!

Woke up soaked this morning.....heart is still skipping beats....and my back hurts.
Other than that pretty normal day.....so far.

1 comment:

  1. That's what kills me. How the hell are we supposed to know what the "diagnosis" is *before* the bloody tests are run!?!

    I hate bureaucratic red tape. Insurance companies aren't the worst. The idiots who market the "new and improved" software to the hospitals and insurance companies are! Insurance companies fall right behind them in line though.

    ReplyDelete