Thursday, April 23, 2009

...called the nurse at the urologists office today to see if that CT appt had been made, and the nurse said she'd get to it before the day was over...............still waiting on her to call back?!

Bf survived the root canal, and rather amusing at the docs office. He doesn't go to the doctor much...so when he does, It's a Big deal, lol. As he was filling out the forms...he was asking why they needed to know this or that, cause it had nothing to do with his teeth! Hahaha.....try filling them out 3 times a week, and now you know why I have it all typed up, haha....When I go in to appts, I take it with me, and ask them to copy it and stick it in my file. He doesn't go enough to have a list.....and had me giggling the whole time. Poor fella........

PVC's still active. Mild headache this afternoon. Dizzy...I did start the new med...no weird side effects so far:)

1 comment: