Friday, October 9, 2009

Pictures of my scar.....


So...

At first, I wasn't going to share these, I felt it was a little too personal to post 'online'. And Now....well, it's gotten a little weird, so I thought what the hell........ Plus, if you ever need to have a mass removed and your in the Tidewater area of Va....I can recommend a great surgeon, just email me! She does really great work....remember now, this is my second surgery......she went right over the original scar, and you can't even tell....

So...Here's day one. Bruising hasn't started yet....But everything is swollen!



...one week post surgery, and everything started bruising up.


And here we are 1 month post surgery, and my scar looks great! Well....except that little white thing over there on the right. It's a dis-solvable stitch that doesn't want to dissolve. Last night I was scratching what was left of my scab.......


and this came out.....

Kinda looks like thin fishing line. Anyways....I scratched one out...and I seem to still have one stuck in there~ the one in the picture above. Kinda new to me....not to sure what to think of it....it's just weird and it itches. We'll see what it does over the weekend and if it's still there Monday, I'll call the nurse to see how long before it actually dissolves or see if they can just pull it out. I have tried to pull it, but it seems to be in there pretty good. And I'm really trying hard not to mess with it....but it itches, darn it!


And on another note.....cause I just feel like complaining right now........ My freaking insides are killing me! Lots of pressure, and pulling. I go Wednesday to talk to the '2nd opinion doc', and I've got my list of questions ready. Hopefully I can get her to run some tests, so I can be better informed as to the decision I have to make. I want to know whatevery thing else is doing, so I know how much this cyst is effecting me. I will be back with that list when I get it written down....for now....it's still in my head. So.......

I'm off to go write down whats on my mind before I forget!!!


Talk to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment