Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I knew I wasn't Crazy!!

So....When I had my breast surgery......I remember waking up in the post op room, and looking up at my vitals.......and I remembered seeing that my temp was 94 point something...............But when I talked to the surgeon after surgery, she said that she didn't remember anything about my temp dropping and that if it was 94 degrees, I'd be dead...........And I figured since I was just waking up from some surgery, I had probably misread something or something. But my instincts told me otherwise..........So last week I went down to the records department and requested copies............And today, they came in the mail...............And WELL.......I couldn't feel better. See, I had read it right!! And just in case you can't read the numbers......they were:
91.1 at 9:30
93.3 at 9:35
93.7 at 9:40
and
94.1 at 9:45
.....and I'm not dead!
So, unless there is some other explanation for this.........I might be on to something here. Don't worry....this is just another one of those things that goes along with having Dysautonomia, I think, but I'm wondering if anyone else with this has ever seen the same pattern with having surgeries? Any anesthesiologist out there seen this in another patient? Just wondering....

But I will say this one more time before I go....
It's so good to know that I'm not crazy, and that I wasn't seeing stuff. And feels even better to be right, lol! Can I do my happy dance now??



Oh....and while I have the report in my hand....
My mass biopsy report reads:
"Focal biopsy site changes with stromal fibrosis and fibroadenomatoid change"
and that simply means.....Benign hormonal changes....((i think))
OK.......that's enough excitement for one day:)
Until Next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment