Thursday, October 15, 2009

Is it just me??

Or do you get really annoyed when you show up at the doctors 30 minutes early to fill out paperwork, for someone to then come out and tell you 30 minutes after your appointment that the doctor is running an hour late????? Ya know, I am really getting tired of this whole game you play with being 'sick'. I understand that there is thing called emergencies, but darn it, when you piggy back patients every 15 minutes, that doesn't give you anytime for emergencies....and some of your other patients, who might not be in a dire emergency, but really need to talk to someone, are left to sit and wait. When the receptionist came out yesterday and told me the doctor was behind, I asked her if I could come back or could we reschedule....and she said she had to ask the nurse. And the nurse said something like if I wasn't back when she called me then I wouldn't get seen. NOW......would it really be that hard for the nurse to WORK WITH ME??? Seriously, I can barely sit for an hour without my legs going numb.....not to mention the pressure that I get in my abdomen from sitting...so no I'm not going to sit in the waiting room forever waiting.....I'll come back! So we rescheduled for Monday. Hopefully it goes a lot smoother then! BUT DAMN Am I ANNOYED! Really, I'm tired of this shit! I'm tired of waiting.....I'm tired of thinking. I'm tired of taking a Valium just so I can get through shit without going postal! If I could get my head to spin around, I would...and then I'd ask them...CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW???

I did manage to ask if they had gotten my other records, and they have.....so I guess i can forgive them for the whole time management thing........So, keep your fingers crossed that I can get a little further ahead on Monday!!

Oh....and while I'm thinking of it......I really need to find another head doc. I thought I could do this on my own.....but I'm just not that sure anymore!!!! I really, really miss Linda!!! Damn you for retiring, LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment