Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Surgery went Fine!!

So, I'm home....and doing good. Surgery went well....the surgeon feels like she got it all....so we will see. Did you know today is 09-09-09.....And in the world of numerology...that means completion! So...hopefully this is the last time I have to mess with this issue......And I didn't lose to much of my Boob!! Woo-who!! And this surgeon is really clean......the scar I had from last year you could barley see this year....so hopefully this scar will do the same. For now though, my boob is covered in superglue~ no stitches that I can see, which also helps with scarring.....The doctors 'super-glued' it together, not me:) And well....other than the charge nurse recognizing me......LMAO~ People should not look familiar in the OR, LOL! So......I'm off to go eat some soup......and sleep

Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Yay on multiple fronts! Glad you're home safe and without loosing too much boob. Although if I could share I would. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have kept meaning to visit and leave a comment for you. Finally i'm here.
    I hope everything goes well for you! I am always amazed by your good sense of humour and good spirit and think you are ever so brave.
    My best wishes, Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it went well! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad the surgery went well and hear you're in good spirits.

    Take care,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete