Sunday, September 13, 2009

.....next time I have surgery......I'm sending the kids, the bf and the cat to my Mom's for the week so I can get some rest!!! LOL! Either they're hungry, they can't find something or they need me to come look at something. LOL, Why is it when your not well, kids try and see how many times they can get you out of bed?? Last night I finally threatened them with sentences...Yes, I make my kids write for punishment!! Then this morning I decided they were going to go and do manual labor instead!! :) My neighbor now has a nicely mowed yard, free of charge!! But, it's ok....Tomorrow is Monday and they'll all be in school, so I'll have a day of peace and quiet......maybe......still have that cat of mine to deal with:) You know Otis has been trying to sleep on my chest all week! LOL, 20lbs of fur ball does not feel pleasant sitting on your fresh incisions!! Especially at 4am in the morning!!

So, I'm feeling ok. The incision is starting to itch and I was finally able to take my bra off today. I know....you really needed to know that, huh. But, for real, I HATE BRAS!! I'd never wear one again if I could get away with it.....but I can't......Wouldn't want to embarrass the kids or anything, LOL!! But Seriously~ It was so nice to finally take it off and let my babies breathe! (In case you wondering, I've been wearing it 24-7 since I had surgery, per doctors orders!)

OK...That's about it for now.........Just wanted to vent about the kids and let ya know I'm much happier now that I'm 'free' LMAO!!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment