Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A quick update..

Went and saw my thyroid doc on Monday....had an ultrasound, and to our surprise, the questionable nodule has shrunk! The doctor asked me if I had been taken thyroid med, cause normally nodules only shrink on those meds, and I told him No. I did not go into 'nothing is ever textbook with me'....He'll figure that out on his own as time goes by. I don't have to see him again for another year, unless something changes. :)

I've been seriously tired for days. We're talking taking 8 hour naps, and then sleeping through the night on top of that. I think my body is just trying to catch up on all that sleep I missed out on this past summer. I dunno.....

And WORK........Or should I say the lack of WORK......Is driving me nuts. I haven't had a real job in a loooong time, and I've been starting to feel a little better here lately, But just can't figure out what it is that I can still handle. I still have daily issues with my heart rate, and BP fluctuating. Still can't stand or sit still for long periods of time with out everything going numb below my waistline. And speaking of Waistline.....I'm almost at 160 lbs!! Yes, I'm excited, I'm a tall girl, and when I was at my thinnest (128) I looked sick. My cheeks were caved in, and for the first time in my life my thighs didn't rub together when I walked.......However, I was always cold, and uncomfortable. Now that I've put on some weight, it doesn't hurt so bad to sit....I have boobs again, lol.....I know, Like you needed to know that....but when you lose what you had and then it comes back one day, You feel relieved! So It's a good thing that I've gained weight.
.....no more cookie dough for me! LMAO....I'm a sucker for cookie dough!

So...that's about it.
Until Next time.....

1 comment:

  1. I go through times where I sleep like that. Hope you get caught up soon!

    ReplyDelete