Sunday, May 30, 2010

denied.......again!

I can't believe I haven't posted on here since the end of January....What can I say, this is how it is. I've been taking it easy.......and finally got back into head therapy. If you remember my old head doc retired last year, and it was really hard for me to start over. Can't say I've accomplished anything in therapy yet, cause we're still getting to know one another.But at least I'm there. I have been feeling better lately.....but hold on, don't get too excited, this is how it is. And I'm not saying I've been out running marathons or anything, but my spirits have been up. Then again it might just be that time of year. I always get that 'spunk' of energy when it starts to warms up.

Last week was a little rough....Stress has been a factor though so I understand. A week of migraines and lots of bathroom visits! Yuck! I got my last denial letter from Social Security this past week, and have been busily trying to find a 'disability lawyer that works at the federal level'. I really don't have the energy for this, but I also don't feel like there was anyway I could of held a job down and go through what I want through. No, I still haven't returned to work yet....still having problems with my blood pressure fluctuating....among other things. But I am trying to get there. I finally found a doctor in my area that 'treats' Dysautonomia!!! But couldn't get an appointment until September. However, my appointment is for 2 hours, so we'll be able to cover A Lot!!

So that's about it...Not to exciting huh, lol...............

See ya next time......

2 comments:

  1. I miss you so much Katie- I hope that the new head doc turns out to be a good one and I'm glad to hear your spirits are up even if the real world and your body don't cooperate. I hate that I know someone that is committing welfare fraud and yet someone that needs the help is denied- I hope you find someone good to be on your side!! Crossing my fingers for that doctor visit in September too- wouldn't it be so wonderful to see someone that completely understands what you are talking about?!! Hope I didn't ramble too much- have I mentioned that I miss you? Take care and big hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete