Friday, August 28, 2009

Number 18

Well....if all goes as planned.....Tuesday I will be having surgery to remove this 'mass' in my breast. I spoke with the surgeon yesterday, and told her I want it gone! I'm done messing with it!! It's just one more thing that drives me batty! However, It does suck that I'll be losing another chunk out of my boob! Not really trying to get emotional over it at the moment.....actually trying really hard to not think about it.


So......I once had a doctor tell me sometimes 'You have to pick your poison!' And at the time I really took offense to it. But now....I think I understand. Sometimes....neither option sounds good, and you have to choose the lesser of the 2 evils. I fell like I am making the right decision......Time will tell, huh!


You know.......2 weeks ago.....My Grandfather had surgery on his shoulder......This past week......My Grandmother had bowel surgery. (Both are doing good btw!!) Grandpa's been getting into lots of trouble cause he's Not suppose to be driving....and he's been the one taking Grandma to the hospital....Until the 'family' found out that is, lol. And we won't talk about a certain someone in the UK who's got me thinking about her upcoming heart surgery! .......I'm used to having surgeries....But I'm not use to every one else having them. I worry too much....but Hey....at least I'm not thinking of what I have to do in a couple of days!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope the surgery goes well! You'll be in my thoughts & prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be thinking of you Katie and hope it all goes well. Big huge hug to you!

    ReplyDelete